Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Outgoing mail.

Hello Lovely Viewers, or Guest :)

well I'm sorry i've been so absent, still getting used to owning a blog, and handling my daily life events.
I did want to get you guys updated on the letters I'm sending out. Recently my friend Jason moved to Utah, and i told him I'd be sure to write him while he was away. and so my promise had been kept. I'll show you a picture below. i do have to say I've been inspired by Pinterest.com they've been keeping me  busy pinning many things from mail to letters to mail art. I'm so fascinated I think it's become an obsession. I've also been working on my Journal. I'll have to tell you guys a bit about that in my next post, maybe later today even :)
well here goes my pictures...




On another note,

Duncan my friend from high school just had his birthday a couple days ago, and I made him a card. of course.


I hope the world is treating you well, the day is to lovely for it not to be.
Love, Les.

No comments:

Post a Comment